Educational Philosophy at our IB World School
- As a fully authorised International Baccalaureate (IB) Continuum School, we follow the IB’s rigorous, internationally recognised programmes for students aged three to 18.
- Our inquiry-based learning approach engages students, addresses real-life challenges and cultivates critical-thinking, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Our Commitment to the Arts encompasses a holistic approach to education by combining both academic excellence and passion for music and the arts.
- We maintain a truly international campus with over 50 nationalities, where multiple languages can be heard every day.
- Small class sizes allow for personalised attention.
- We provide English language support to enable all students to excel.
- As the language of our host country, German lessons are a requirement up to Grade 10 and offered at both the native and foreign language levels.
- Where requested and available, we also support the development of our students’ native languages through our mother-tongue programme.
- In addition to various technology tools, we provide our Primary students with iPads and our Secondary students with MacBooks to complement coursework.
The International Baccalaureate (IB)
AMADEUS International School Vienna is authorised by the International Baccalaureate Organisation as an IB World School.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is world-renowned for its high academic standards, commitment to international-mindedness, and focus on developing skills that will prepare students for success in future educational endeavours and life in a global context. The IB aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
As a recognised International Baccalaureate School, we support these values and are proud to meet the high standards of the IB.
Read IB programmes to get an overview to our IB education and the International Baccalaureate Programme.
To learn more about the IB, you can also visit www.ibo.org.