AMADEUS Vienna serves the educational needs of the internationally-mobile community worldwide. Admissions are open to all students who, in the school’s opinion, will benefit from a challenging international English-language education with a focus on the Arts which prepares them for higher education and a life of challenge, change and purpose.
AMADEUS Vienna admits students whose academic, personal, social and emotional needs can be met by the school’s programme and services, and who can be fully integrated into a mainstream classroom subject to availability at the time of admission.
The type of student we search for is the best articulated by the students themselves. They say:
‘If AMADEUS Vienna were a person, they would be:
- Open-minded, diverse, international. S/he is someone who saw the world, a traveler, who saw good and bad.
- Passionate, creative, imaginative, reflective. S/he is connected to both arts and music and keen to learn.
- Fun, Inspirational, risk taker. S/he is not afraid of challenges, but he could also be boring. We are not perfect.
- Likes to communicate, is a good communicator. S/he speaks two or more languages.
- Smart, critical thinker, curious. S/he has his own opinions.
- Friendly, non-judgmental, caring. S/he welcomes new people into his life.
- Unique, balanced, colorful. S/he brings something special to the community.’
(AV Student leadership Team, 2019)