AMADEUS Vienna charges an Annual Fee for each student per academic year, payable in full or on a termly basis in advance, upon receipt of enrolment confirmation by the school. Should you intend to enroll your child for only part of an academic year, it is possible to request an individual fee estimate. Instalment payment schemes for termly payment are available. Please indicate the desired type of payment on the Application Form.
For the 2022-23 academic year, the sibling discount is 10% for the second child and 5% for any additional child.
Please note that the Lunch Programme is mandatory for ALL students. Our in-house Chefs prepare a seasonal daily lunch with two or three-course meals, as well as morning and afternoon snacks such as fresh fruits and vegetables, yoghurts, homemade sandwiches, healthy cakes or pastries, crackers, and granola bars.
Annual School Fees at AMADEUS Vienna
|2022/2023 School Year|
|Early Years Centre (Kindergarten) |
|Day School Fee (including lunch/snack fee)||€ 13,295 – 15,195|
|Primary School (Ages 6-10)||Day School Fee (including lunch/snack fee)||€ 18,240 – € 21,855|
|Secondary School (Ages 11-18)||Day School Fee (including lunch/snack fee)||€ 25,115 – € 29,905|
|Boarding School (Ages 11-18)||Full Boarding (including Day School fee)||€ 46,880 – € 52,350|
For a detailed overview, please see:
Entry School Fees, 2022-2023
- Enrolment Fee
- The Enrolment Fee is €2,040 for Early Years students and €3,040 for Grades 1-12. It confirms a student’s entry into AMADEUS Vienna and is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance to the school to reserve his or her place. The Enrolment Fee is due in the first year only. It is non-refundable and non-transferable. Students who leave the school and however, return within 24 months are not required to pay this fee.
- Security Deposit
- The Security Deposit is €1,500 for Early Years and Grade 1-10 students, and €3,000 for Boarding and Grade 11-12 students. It is paid in the first year only upon entry into AMADEUS Vienna.
The deposit is held on the student’s account and refunded (without interest) after the student has left school, less any outstanding fees or charges. The balance should be topped up annually.
- Capital Fee
- The Capital Fee is €2,000 for Early Years 0-2, €3000 for Early Years 3, and €4,000 for Grades 1-12. It is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance into the school as an investment into future campus development. The Capital Fee is due only in the first year and it applies only to the first two siblings. It is non-refundable and non-transferable. Students who leave the school and return within 24 months are not required to pay this fee.
- Shuttle Service Fee
- AMADEUS Vienna offers a transportation service provided for students to get to and from the school (round trip). It operates on school days in the morning and afternoon, with door-to-door service. The shuttle service can be booked on a yearly basis.
- Uniforms Fee
- The school’s dress code requires our students to wear uniforms. The students have both a day uniform and a festive uniform. The guidelines for the required items are in the Parent Handbook and differentiate between grades. The uniform is purchased from “DER WALTER”.
- Application Fee
- A non-refundable Application Fee is to be paid upon submission of the Application Form. Applications can be processed only upon receipt of all documentation and receipt of this fee.