AMADEUS VIENNA COVID-19 INFO BOARD
AMADEUS COVID-19 Info Board is a comprehensive overview of the safety measures taken by the School to ensure the health and safety of our students, staff, and their families.
The info board is regularly updated when COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines evolve or when there is new information about pandemic-related measures.
Last Updated June 21, 2022
- According to the latest Austrian COVID regulations no more regularly testing is required.
- Though everybody in Austria got 5 free PCR tests monthly. In case of having symptoms or being a contact person doing PCR tests is still required.
"Alles Gurgelt" REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
STEP 1: Please click HERE to access the Lead Horizon website and then select “Proceed to log in”. The school QR code must be saved in the profile
STEP 2: Who is being tested now? Choose person.
STEP 3: For what reason are you doing the test? There is a drop down menu with 3 reasons. Choose “Regular testing” → “I use one of the 5 free PCR…”
STEP 4: Proceed as usual, enter the probe number and perform the test.
STEP 5: By following these steps, no test credit will be deducted from person’s account.
If you need further assistance with your registration, please contact the School Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
MASK / NO MASK
Wearing masks in school is not required anymore for students, staff and external persons.
Wearing masks is only necessary after having contact with positive tested persons at home as well as in school. When there is a positive case in class, safety measures will be announced on Managebac.
In this case students
- up to G8 wear MNS
- G9 and above as well as exposed staff wear FFP2 masks during the school day.
- It is recommended that everyone above 5 years gets vaccinated.
- For children up to 11 years, 2 vaccinations are recommended.
- For adults and children over 12 years, 3 vaccinations are recommended.
Further information can be found in the Resource Section below.
The second COVID vaccine will be valid for 7 months for people under 18, and 6 months for those over 18.
Booster is valid for 12 months for everyone.
CONTACTS OF POSITIVE PEOPLE
People who have come in close contact with a COVID positive person for longer than 15 minutes and with less than 2 meters distance, without wearing a mask, are considered contact persons.
Individuals who tested positive, as well as their contacts, are allowed to come out from quarantine after 5 days if they can show a negative PCR test result on the 6th day.
CONTACT PERSON IN EARLY YEARS CLASS
According to the latest governmental regulations, there will be no class closures. However, in case there are 2 or more positive cases in the class, positive cases need to be isolated and everybody else needs to wear a mask (except children under the age o 6 years) and test on the first day and 5th day after contact with the positive person. EY students are only allowed to attend school providing a negative PCR on the 2nd and 6th day. Staff in EY have to test daily for 5 days after last contact.
CONTACT PERSON IN CLASS
According to the latest governmental regulations, there will be no class closures. However, in case there are 1 or more positive cases in the class, positive cases need to be isolated and everybody else needs to wear a mask during school day (FFP2 from the age of 14) and test daily for the next 5 days with PCR tests. Within the first 5 days masks are to be worn at all times (during music classes, PE etc).
If there are no more positive cases after 5 days, students can stop wearing masks.
CONTACT PERSON AT HOME
- If a case of illness occurs in the family, students can still attend school, when having no symptoms. Students have to wear masks during school day. Additionally, they need to do a PCR test daily for 5 days after the positive result of the family member or positive person.
- If anyone in the household shows symptoms such as cough, fever or other flu-like symptoms, they should remain at home an continue PCR COVID testing daily.
EVENTS / ASAs
For events with more than 500 people a COVID prevention concept has to be done in advance. A documentation of people joining school during events has to be done as well.