At Amadeus International School Vienna, we provide an innovative and positive learning environment for students in all grades.
- Small class sizes allow for personalised attention.
- As a fully authorised International Baccalaureate (IB) continuum school, we follow the IB’s rigorous, internationally recognised programmes for students aged three to 18.
- Our project-based learning approach engages students, addresses real-life challenges and cultivates critical-thinking, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- We maintain a truly international campus, where multiple languages can be heard every day.
- We provide English language support to enable all students to excel.
- As the language of our host country, German lessons are a requirement up to Grade 10 and offered at both the native and foreign language levels.
- Where requested and available, we also support the development of our students’ native languages through our mother-tongue programme.
- In addition to various technology tools, we provide our Primary students with iPads and our Secondary students with MacBooks to complement coursework.
The International Baccalaureate (IB)
Amadeus International School Vienna is authorised by the International Baccalaureate Organisation as an IB World School. Our IB programme is divided into the Primary Years Programme (Grades 1–5), the Middle Years Programme (Grades 6–10), and the Diploma Programme (Grades 11–12). The IB aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
The IB is world renowned for its high academic standards, commitment to multiculturalism and focus on developing skills that will prepare students for success in future educational endeavours and life in a global world. To learn more about the IB, visit www.ibo.org.